Mankind Pharma is Hiring for Regulatory Affairs Manager and has issued notification to accept Applications. Mankind Pharma is an Indian pharmaceutical company, based at New Delhi, India. The company has products in therapeutic areas ranging from antibiotics, to gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, dermal, and erectile dysfunction medications..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Regulatory Affairs Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Mankind Pharma
- Location : Manesar
- Post Name: Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Experience: 3 – 8 years
- No of Vacancies: 02
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 21/05/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Providing regulatory support through the product development to product life cycle.
- Preparation of regulatory strategies for the assigned products.
- To discuss the regulatory requirements with cross-functional teams.
- Reviewing submission related documents including Inactive Ingredient Evaluation, Q1/Q2, Product Development Report, Quality Plan, Product Manual, Trade dress, Specifications, Master Packaging Card and Validation Protocols/Reports etc.
- Review of manufacturing related documents such as BMR, BPR and Stability study Protocols /Reports etc.
- Review and compilation of eCTD submissions/ANDAs for Sterile liquid/suspension dosage form- Injection, Ophthalmic, Otic, and Inhalation.
- Compilation of Sterility Assurance Package/Micro Package for the sterile drug products.
- Review of Qualification documentation pertaining to the Sterility Assurance Package/Micro Package.
- To track regulatory commitments and drafting of responses for regulatory deficiencies.
- Life cycle management of Filed and approved ANDA’s.
- Keen to learn/ keep oneself updated with newer regulations introduced from time to time
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for team working
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.