Sanofi Released Job Openings On 18-09-2021..Sanofi S.A. is a French multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Paris, France, as of 2013 the world’s fifth-largest by prescription sales. Originally, the company was established in 1973 and merged with Synthélabo in 1999 to form Sanofi-Synthélabo.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Biostatistician as follows.
Sanofi Recruiting Master’s degree/Ph.D. in biostatistics or statistics or epidemiology/M.sc Candidates with Minimum of 2 to 8 years experience for Senior Biostatistician Position.Complete Details for the Senior Biostatistician as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 18/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Senior Biostatistician will work with Medical Affairs biostatisticians and MedHub biostatistics and programming personnel to implement statistical analysis plans and provide QC’d data packages including tables, figures, and listings for use in publications (i.e. abstracts, posters, oral, presentations, and manuscripts)
- The Senior Biostatistician will ensure SOPs are followed and timelines and quality metrics are met
- Local biostatistics and programming teams
- Global Medical Affairs biostatisticians
- Global Medical Affairs Scientific Communications personnel
- Develop and maintain effective relationships and collaborations with the end stakeholders (Medical community) and local biostatistics and programming team members within the allocated Global business unit and product – with an objective to develop statistical data outputs.
- Conduct appropriate post-hoc statistical analyses of clinical trial data
- Design, develop, test, implement, and document statistical programming in high-level software packages e.g. SAS
- Produce well documented data packages that include tables, listings, and figures
- Work closely with the Lead Biostatistician and Lead Programmer to develop and implement project QC plans and timelines.
- Review appropriate biomedical and clinical research literature related to assigned project(s)