Sanofi Healthcare is Hiring for Assistant Manager and has issued notification to accept Applications.Sanofi S.A. is a French multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Paris, France, as of 2013 the world’s fifth-largest by prescription sales. Originally, the company was established in 1973 and merged with Synthélabo in 1999 to form Sanofi-Synthélabo.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Assistant Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Sanofi
- Location : Tūprān, Telangana, India
- Post Name: Assistant Manager
- Education: Must have post graduation in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Chemistry
- Experience: Must have 6 to 8 years experience in handling of IPQA shop floor activities for Filling and Packing Operations
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 22/07/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Responsible for day to day monitoring of shop floor IPQA activities for Filling and Packing Operations according to defined procedure
- To provide line clearances for activities like Filling, Visual inspection and packaging operations
- Review of manufacturing SOPs, MFRs, BMRs and BPRs
- Review and approval of QMS documents like Deviations, Change controls, OOS and CAPA
- Conducting Process Validations in compliant with regulatory requirements
- Conducting process simulation studies in compliant with regulatory requirements
- Conducting failure investigation and root cause analysis for quality events
- Conducting GAP assessment and implementing gap mitigation plan in timely manner
- Preparation and Review of APQRs
- To ensure the product compliance with registered dossier
- Participation and support in Customer Complaints and Product Recall
- To implement risk based approach at all stages of manufacturing activities
- Responsible for batch releases
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply