Sanofi Healthcare is Hiring for Specialist – Quality Assurance and has issued notification to accept Applications.Sanofi S.A. is a French multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Paris, France, as of 2013 the world’s fifth-largest by prescription sales. Originally, the company was established in 1973 and merged with Synthélabo in 1999 to form Sanofi-Synthélabo.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Specialist – Quality Assurance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Sanofi
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Specialist – Quality Assurance
- Education: MSc./B Pharm
- Experience: 9 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 14/07/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- To review and ensure compliance to the Computer System Validation Master Plan of both the sites and ensure execution accordingly.
- To review the Policies Procedures and Protocols with respect to Computer System Compliance.
- Ensure compliance to Audit Trail review, Periodic reviews, Data Back schedules, Access management and reviews etc.
- Ensure the CSC procedures/practices are in compliant to Sanofi Global Documents.
- Quality Expert Approval/Investigation Leader for Investigations and CAPA related to Major and Minor Events with respect to Computer System Compliance.
- Evaluation of Change Control with respect to Computer System Compliance.
- To review and approval to URS, FAT/SAT, DQ, IQ, OQ and PQ protocols in accordance with current regulatory norms.
- To conduct risk assessments and to provide risk mitigation plans on new facility / Processes.
- To remediate and implement global quality documents.
- To support during regulatory inspections and global quality audits.
- Knowledge of 21CFR Part 11, Annex 11 and GAMP V
- Understanding of GxP regulations and computer validation principals
- Understanding of software development lifecycles
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.