Jubilant Generics is Hiring For SRS-Product Development(Injectables) and has issued notification to accept Applications. Jubilant Pharma Limited is a global integrated pharmaceutical company offering a wide range of products and services to its customers across geographies. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the SRS-Product Development(Injectables) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Jubilant Generics
- Location : India
- Post Name: SRS-Product Development(Injectables)
- Qualification: M. Pharmacy
- Experience: 9 Yrs
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 19/07/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Execution of development trial batches of Sterile/Injectable dosage formulation, & execution monitoring of Scale Up & Exhibit Batches.
- Preparation of various documents like technology transfer, Product development report, Comparison study w.r.t to Innovators if required etc.
- Maintains established products by participating in investigations, transferring of analytical methods and qualification of reference standards.
- Participates in instrumental calibration and maintenance. Writes sops, master batch records, and technical documents.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.