Wipro is Hiring For Pharmacovigilance Fresher- Experienced and has issued notification to accept Applications.Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Medical Officer as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Wipro
- Location :New Delhi
- Post Name: Medical Officer
- Qualification: An HCP with certification, as a licensed pharmacist (BPHARM, MPHARM OR Pharma D), and/or a licensed registered nurse(B.Sc(Nursing), M.Sc(Nursing).
- Experience: 0 – 2 years
- No of Vacancies: 10
- Details of Salary: ₹ 2,75,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 03/06/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Notify accurately document adverse events, product complaints and medical inquiries in the AE Intake Tool.
- Probe efficiently for information including, but not limited to, the adverse event(s), patients medical history, medication history, demographics, physicians information.
- For calls involving a product complaint, probe efficiently for information including, but not limited to, the product details such as LOT number, expiration date, NDC number, count, strength and formulation of the product, pharmacy name and address. Also document the same accurately in AE Intake Tool. Proofread information entered in AE Intake Tool for accuracy.
- For medical inquiries, the Call Handler will attempt to transfer the caller to the United States Medical Information (USMI) group, Consumer Health, or other appropriate groups as designated by client.
- All relevant information concerning the potential AE, At-Risk Scenario report, will be captured in the data capture tool designated by client.