Dr. Reddys Laboratories is Hiring For AQA Reviewer-Team Member and has issued notification to accept Applications. Dr. Reddy€™s Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the AQA Reviewer-Team Member as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Dr. Reddys Laboratories
- Location: CTO-V Miryalaguda
- Post Name: AQA Reviewer-Team Member
- Qualification: MSc Chemistry
- Experience: 6 to 10 Years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Review and approval of “Before and After Analysis Checklist” used in HPLC and GC analysis.
- Perform Electronic Sign off 2 for the analysis carried out in HPLC and GC instruments.
- Perform timely review and approval of executed Record of Analysis (ROA’s) as per the approved current version of Specification and Method of Analysis.
- Perform Usage Decision (UD) and Stock Posting in SAP for all Intermediates (including saleable intermediates), Recovered solvents, API, Stability analysis and finished products.
- Review and approval of Analytical documents as per “Batch Analysis and Record of Analysis Review Checklist & Checklist for After Review of Analytical Data”.
- Review and approval of customer complaints, Out of Specification (OOS) investigations and Out of Trend (OOT).
- Support and participate in customer complaint investigations, OOS, OOT, incident investigations.
- Perform and Review Empower Audit Trail as part of document for Individual batch release and weekly audit Trail.
- To perform and review of primary electronic records for Individual batch release and monthly audit trails for all non-chromatographic quality control laboratory Instruments.
- Review of Electronic backup data verification.
- Review of Monograph evolution data.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.