Biocon Limited is Hiring For Quality Control and has issued notification to accept Applications.Biocon Limited is a globally recognized, innovation-led organization that is enabling access to high quality, advanced therapies for diseases that are chronic, where medical needs are largely unmet and treatment costs are high..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Quality Control as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Biocon Limited
- Location : Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Post Name: Quality Control
- Experience: 7 – 12 years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Building collaborative relationships with global quality teams, program teams, operations
- teams, supply-chain teams, and development teams.
- Working closely with cross-functional teams to create and execute a quality project
- roadmap and specify solutions that improve efficiency.
- Identifying, driving, and tracking strategic initiatives and measuring results by monitoring
- quality metrics across multiple functions.
- Implementing processes and measures to ensure improvements are realized, assessing
- situations and guiding teams toward both short-term and long-term systemic changes.
- Preparing and executing regular program updates to senior management and delivering
- an effective feedback strategy that conveys progress and maintains engagement from the
- team, stakeholders, and business partners.
- Designing and maintain the departments budget to ensure the availability of optimal resources.
- Assessing possibilities of alternate ways of doing things based on cost, efficiency,
- productivity, and timelines.
- Ability to design and develop dashboards to provide visibility on various strategic initiatives
- within the quality organization in coordination with functional heads.
- Utilize various PM tools to track deliverables, prepare reports and create visibility, enable
- Proficient in designing and preparing effective presentations in coordination with
Click here for notification and Apply