AstraZeneca is Hiring For Diagnostic Liaison Manager and has issued notification to accept Applications.AstraZeneca is an exciting global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical company. We’re inspired by what science can do. Driven by the desire to meet unmet patient needs in our core therapeutic areas. Bold in our thinking. Proactive in pursuing discoveries beyond imagination. At sites across the world, we bring teams together in a spirit of collaboration to turn great ideas into life-changing medicines – strengthening our product portfolio and harnessing the potential of a pipeline across all stages of the drug development process..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Diagnostic Liaison Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: AstraZeneca
- Location : Bangalore
- Post Name: Diagnostic Liaison Manager
- Qualification: B.Pharma,M.Pharma
- Experience: 00 Years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 11/06/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Identify and develop needs-based relationships with, Pathologists and molecular pathologists, molecular diagnostics kit suppliers, scientific experts, laboratory decision makers, thought-leaders: Health Care Professionals (HCP), and scientific organizations
- Identify barriers to diagnostics testing through Diagnostic Testing labs, Diagnostics Kit companies, lab networks and HCPs. Execution of tactical plans locally to support and educate on appropriate testing
- Help develop robust testing facilities in strategic centres, including protocol support, working on identification and removing bottlenecks in testing, monitoring the number and performance of testing. Demand generation through education, awareness, and advocacy
- Help to deliver appropriate, approved, educational information on disease, pathology and diagnostics to internal and external stakeholders. Deliver highly technical and medical data presentations to Pathologists, HCPs and multidisciplinary teams
- Support externally sponsored research as appropriate
- Provide insights to core medical teams to aid in the development of India specific plan and to help inform and shape the local strategy
- Strategic Key Account Management skills
- Adhere to the AZ Code of Conduct, The Policy Handbook, Standards, and SOPs as well as comply with all regulatory and compliance requirements for your role.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.