Biocon Biologics is Hiring For SENIOR EXECUTIVE/ASSOCIATE MANAGER/EXECUTIVE/PRINCIPAL SCIENTIST/DEPUTY MANAGER/JUNIOR EXECUTIVE/TERRITORY BUSINESS MANAGER/MANAGER/PRINCIPAL SCIENTIFIC MANAGER and has issued notification to accept Applications.Biocon Biologics is a globally recognized, innovation-led organization that is enabling access to high quality, advanced therapies for diseases that are chronic, where medical needs are largely unmet and treatment costs are high..Application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Biocon Biologics
- Location : India
- Post Name: SENIOR EXECUTIVE/ASSOCIATE MANAGER/EXECUTIVE/PRINCIPAL SCIENTIST/DEPUTY MANAGER/JUNIOR EXECUTIVE/TERRITORY BUSINESS MANAGER/MANAGER/PRINCIPAL SCIENTIFIC MANAGER
- Qualification: M.sc,B.pharma,B.tech,M.tech
- Experienced:0 to 10 years
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Relevant experience in renowned biopharmaceutical companies
- Experience in Chromatography (AKTA Avant, AKTA Pure or similar), Filtration, TFF systems (Manual and automatic), Depth filtration, etc
- Experience in Liquid Handling Systems
- Experience in relevant application software such as UNICORN
- Thorough understanding of the theory and techniques
- Experience in recombinant protein purification from mammalian cells
- Ability to comply with and proactively mitigate quality/regulatory risks
- Ability to communicate ideas, concepts, and present.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Execute bench-level purification experiments in AKTA Pure, AKTA Avant, AKTA Crossflow and Cogent µ
- Day-to-day operation of downstream process such as Separation, Capture, purify, Polish, viral filtration concentrate, final filtration and in-process analytics using SoloVPE and other equipment
- Preparation of Buffers and stock solutions as required
- Support upkeep of lab instrumentation through daily calibration, PM, and coordination with vendor for resolution of issues
- Document experimental data into eLN following ALCOA principles. Compile data into presentations and prepare technical reports.
- Drafting and revision of protocols for preparation of Buffers and for process unit operations
- Troubleshoot experiments and assist in designing experiments based on historical data
- Literature survey of relevant techniques, processes, and guidelines
- Maintain inventory, quality, compliance, safety, and lab space through active engagement in accordance with relevant lab procedures
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.