Biocon Biologics is Hiring For Drug Product (Formulation Development ) and has issued notification to accept Applications.Biocon Biologics is a globally recognized, innovation-led organization that is enabling access to high quality, advanced therapies for diseases that are chronic, where medical needs are largely unmet and treatment costs are high..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Drug Product (Formulation Development ) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Biocon Biologics
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Drug Product (Formulation Development )
- Qualification: Masters in Biotechnology/Pharmacy/any other related field with 3 to 8 years of relevant industrial experience. technical10PhD in Biotechnology/Pharmaceuticals or any other related field with 0-3 years of relevant industrial experience. Post-doctoral research in relevant field.
- No of Vacancies:20
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- The candidate should be well-versed in the area of drug product development. He/she should have experience in concepts of product stability, role of excipients in protein stability, knowledge of higher order structure and its role on product stability.
- The candidate should have knowledge on drug product formulation development. He/she should have knowledge on the concepts of developing a brand new formulation, evaluation of buffer systems, sugar excipients, role of surfactants such as polyols etc.
- The candidate should have experience in running stability programs which include temperature, forced degradation studies, photo-stability studies etc.
- The candidate should have basic knowledge of various container closure systems such as vials, pre-filled syringes, auto-injectors etc. that are prevalent in the marker.
- The candidate should have knowledge on product quality estimation techniques such as HPLC, CE-SDS etc. so that he/she should be able to understand the nuances of the data generated.
- The candidate should have knowledge of particle characterization techniques and biophysical characterization techniques.
- The candidate should be well-versed in basic statistics and should have experience in using statistical software such as JMP, Minitab etc.
- The candidate should have basic knowledge of regulatory guidance from USFDA, EMA etc. and should have knowledge of ensuring development is done to meet the regulatory requirement.
- The candidate should have experience in developing drug product related data for Biosimilars.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.