Apotex Inc is Hiring for Associate- Drug Information & Risk Management and has issued notification to accept Applications.Apotex Inc. is a proudly Canadian, global pharmaceutical company that produces high-quality, affordable medicines for patients around the world. Apotex employs almost 8,000 people worldwide in manufacturing, R&D, and commercial operations. Apotex Inc. exports to more than 100 countries and territories and operates in more than 45 countries, with a significant presence in Canada, the US, Mexico, and India..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Quality Control Technician III as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Apotex Inc
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Associate- Drug Information & Risk Management
- Qualification: B.Sc., or Diploma
- Experience: 2 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 05/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
1. Coordinates the preparation/updating of Risk Management & Risk Evaluation Mitigation Plans globally including input into the medical sections of them using relevant regional templates.
2. Active participation and discussion in Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy call.
3. Maintenance and publication of RMP’s via livelink.
4. Provides verbal and written responses to medical inquiries from healthcare professionals, sales representatives and other internal customers on Apotex products
5. Demonstrates technical and scientific skills in the research and interpretation of medical information.
6. Evaluates, analyzes and responds to medical inquiries in an accurate, balanced and timely manner
7. Creates and peer reviews new and revised medical information documents (e.g. response documents, recall QAs, bulletins, etc.)
8. Participates in departmental and cross-functional business teams by supporting team initiatives and contributing directly or indirectly to team goals/projects based on priority to the business
9. Ensures compliance with all SOPs pertaining to adverse event and quality complaint reporting
10. Maintains awareness of current therapeutics and industry-based medical information regulations
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.