Apollo Pharmacies Limited is hiring Pharmacist .The client is establishing a hi-tech diagnostic centre with latest software like PACS, RIS and LIMS, attached to a 600 bed Government hospitals and an independent clinic in Kuwait.
Vacancy Details :
- Company Name: Apollo Pharmacies Limited
- Location : Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Post Name: Pharmacist
- Qualification: Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- Experience: NA
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: ₹11,000 – ₹13,000 a month
- Contact: +91 9941163523
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Personal interview
Job Description/Skills Required :
FOR ONLINE APLICATION PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW
- Dispensing the drugs as per prescription.
- Raising the Pharmacy requisition slips as per requirements
- Receive the stock from stores and check against the Issue slips for quantity, batch no, expiry etc.
- Doing physical verification of stocks with computer, data daily
- Taking the stock of short-expiry medicines once a month
- Taking the stock of non-moving medicines once in 6 months
- Building customer relationship for effective service towards total customer care
- Receive the prescriptions from the patients/customers. Go through the prescriptions carefully. If in doubt, check with the referral doctor.
- If the prescribed drug is not available, arrange for the same through stores / distributors. If any particular brand is not available inform the doctor about the substitute
- In case of narcotic drugs. Ensure that the prescription is duly signed by the referral doctor with registration number rubber stamped, and is current dated.
- Clarify the quantity required and the dosage with the customers.
- Prepare the bill for the quantity required and inform the patient / customer about the bill amount.
- Take the medicines from the respective racks in accordance with the bill and the prescription.
- Check the medicines physically for batch no, expiry, quantity with the bill and prescription and approved by the pharmacist.
- Pack the medicines along with the prescription and the original bill. If patient prefers, counseling done on dosage and regimen.
- Address Proof (Preferred)
- Aadhar Card (Preferred)
- Police Verification (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Passport (Preferred)