Apnar Pharma Pvt. Ltd Released Job Openings On 22/03/2022.Apnar Pharma Pvt. Ltd is a privately owned, rapidly growing pharmaceutical company. We are engaged in the acquisition, licensing, development (ANDA), sales, marketing & distribution of generic pharmaceuticals, drugs, and OTC (over the counter) non-prescription items for U.S. market. In addition to our strategic partnerships, we have a highly experienced team of professionals who all work together to provide quality medicinal products. Our team specializes in analytical development & analysis, formulation development, regulatory affairs, quality control, quality assurance, manufacturing, accounting, marketing, distribution, and finance.
Apnar Pharma Pvt. Ltd Recruiting B.Sc,M.sc,B.Pharm with 3 to 7 year in Formulation Pharma (OSD) industry Experience for QC – Officer / Sr. Officer / Executive Position.Complete Details for the QC – Officer / Sr. Officer / Executive as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Vadodara
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 22/03/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: If you know the suitable candidates, Please inform to them to forward their Updated Resume on email@example.com
Related Job: Work From Home : Parexel Released Great Opportunity
Job Description/Skills Required
Apnar Pharma hiring for Packaging development (F & D – Solid Oral) & Quality Control Department
1) Packaging development (F & D – Solid Oral)
- * Edu : B.Pharm / M.Pharm
- * Exp required: 4-6 years
- * Job Location : Vadodara,Gujarat,India
- * Job description and responsibilities:
- Rich experience in packaging development as per USFDA requirement for solid oral pharmaceutical formulations, having exposure of various suppliers and manufacturers. Should possess thorough knowledge on artwork preparations, pharmaceutical packaging machines and FDA query response as per regulatory requirements.
- If you know the suitable candidates, Please inform to them to forward their Updated Resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Quality Control Department – Formulation.
QC – Officer / Sr. Officer / Executive
Experience : 3 to 7 year in Formulation Pharma (OSD) industry
Education : B.Sc / M.sc / B.Pharm
Job Location : Vadodara, Gujarat, India
Responsible to perform routine activity as per current GDP, GMP
Sampling of raw material and Packing material.
Preparation of STP, TDS and SOPs related to Quality control laboratory.
Able to handle all sophisticated Instrument of QC Dept along with trouble shooting of the on routine basis ( Like HPLC/GC/UV/KF /Autotitrator / Dissolution etc.)
Analysis of Raw Material, packing material, In-process samples, Finished product and stability samples.
Calibration and verification of analytical Instruments and equipment’s used in Quality control Laboratory.
Preparation of Method Verification protocol & Report in concern of Inhouse method as well as for compendial methods.
Performing Method verification for different product.
Working standard Qualification.
Responsible for Preparation of reagent Volumetric solution & standardization of Volumetric solution
Maintenance of usage records for Working/Reference standards, impurity standards and HPLC/GC columns.
Performing Excel sheet Validation/Verification as per requirement.
Responsible for handling Column Management.
Able to perform online reporting with analysis activity,
As per Management requirement, Head of department can allocate additional Job Responsibility
If you know the suitable candidates, Please inform them to forward their updated Resume on email@example.com