Amneal Pharmaceuticals is conducting Walk in drive on 27th June 2021 For Sterile Manufacturing ( Injectable unit /Parenteral Unit).Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is an American publicly traded generics and specialty pharmaceutical company. The company is headquartered in Bridgewater, New Jersey. . Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
Walk in Details :
- Company Name: Amneal Pharmaceuticals
- Location: Mehsana, Kadi, Ahmedabad( Moraiya, Bavla, Changodar, Sachana )
- Post Name: Sterile Manufacturing ( Injectable unit /Parenteral Unit)
- Qualification: M. Pharm/ B.Pharm/ Diploma Engineering/ D. Pharm/ B.Sc/ ITI
- Experience: 2 to 7 years
- No of Vacancies: 60
- Details of Salary: NA
- Time and Venue : 27th Jun2021 (Sunday) , 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM,Amneal Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Plot No 15,16,17 Pharmez,Village: Matoda,Sarkhej Bavla Road, Ahmedabad
- Contact : email@example.com
- Selection Process: Based on interview
Job Description/Skills Required.
We are looking for competent, dynamic and motivated candidates for suitable positions for Injectable unit for our Palli(Kadi) Plant.
Sterile Manufacturing ( Injectable unit /Parenteral Unit)
JOB location: SEZ Matoda & Palli (Sachana Kadi)
Designation: Executive/ Officer/ Operators/ FTE
Qualification: M. Pharm/ B.Pharm/ Diploma Engineering/ D. Pharm/ B.Sc/ ITI
Total Experience: 02 to 07 years
Area: Aseptic & Controlled area operation (Filling, Sealing, filtration, intervention, Bag Printing, Production QMS, Autoclave, Batch Manufacturing, terminal sterilization etc) and Packing (Track trace, Brevetti Machine, Packing Documentation)
Line: Ophthalmic, Vial, PFS & LYO, BAG, Ophthalmic Packing & Visual Inspection
Officer/Executive: 30 ((Manufacturing 20 & Packing 10)
Operator: 30 (Manufacturing 15 & Packing 15)
- To observe & follow all rules and regulations of the production department.
- Must be from Parenteral background with exposure to Bag & vial filling process.
- To be aware and responsible for achieving quality objective and fulfilling the requirements of the quality of the company’s service by means of applicable quality procedures.
- Sound technical knowledge of Aseptic area and controlled are related activities.
- Technical exposure and expertise on filling & Autoclave machine.
- Knowledge of Regulatory guidelines and exposure of USFDA audits.
- Knowledge of Quality Management System (QMS) i.e. change control, Deviation, CAPA, and documentation in manufacturing area of injectable.
- Expertise in batch manufacturing and preparation related activities.
- Knowledge of equipment validation and qualifications in injectable.
- BMR-BPR review
Candidate with good communication & interpersonal skills, computer knowledge, exposure to cGMP/ GLP and understanding of regulatory requirement will be preferred.
Note : Candidate should have 02 to 07 years of relevant experience in USFDA regulatory approved pharmaceuticals (Preferred 21 CFR compliance) organization.
You have to walk in for interview with updated CV along with copies of CTC proof, Appointment letter, Increment letter, last 3 months salary slips, Bank statement, Education certificates & Marksheets, Aadhar & PAN card and 1 passport size photograph.
If you are unable to attend interview you can share CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Below things need to follow:
- All precautions pertaining to Covid 19 pandemic will be strictly followed.
- Please do not attend interview if you are suffering from any health issue (cold, Cough, fever or Sore Throat). We can conduct a telephonic or video meeting with you later.
- Face Mask is mandatory all the time you are in the premises.
- Social distance will be followed strictly.
- Kindly co-operate with security personnel.