Amazon Recruiting Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate for the position SPS T4 Associate .This position requires Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 21st June 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- SPS T4 Associate
|Salary Offering||₹ 3,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.|
|Hiring Designation||SPS T4 Associate|
|Qualification||Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
Job Role or Description
- The SPS T4 Associate demonstrates end to end ownership of every ticket raised coupled with proactive problem solving and provides exceptional support.
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service including the appropriate escalation of the issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
Company Profile: Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform