Amanta Healthcare Hiring B.Pharm,M.Pharm .At Amanta Healthcare, we believe that virtually every part of the company must strive to innovate, to evolve, to change with the objective of achieving greater levels of competitive advantage. Keeping pace with change has been our mantra for growth. A mantra called Innovision. A mantra that has been so internalized, that from being a large volume parenterals and IV parenteral formulations manufacturing company that commenced operations in 1998, today we have evolved into a company whose business interests include production of irrigation solutions, formulations in ophthalmic and respiratory care and small volume injectables making us a lead player with a wide variety of large and small volume preparations in sterile dosages..Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows .
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Amanta Healthcare
- Location :Ahmedabad
- Post Name:RA Officer, RA Executive
- Qualification: B.Pharm,M.Pharm
- Experience :02-07 Years
- No of Vacancies : 02
- Salary:2,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
Job Description/skills Required:
- Regularly maintain and updating of manufacturing licenses, Product Permissions and
- GMP Certificates.
- To apply and obtained additional Product Permission, COPP & FSC from FDCA as per
- To apply and obtained various Certificates like Manufacturing & Marketing Certificate,
- Non-Conviction Certificate and Market Standing Certificate for Tender.
- To apply and follow up with officials at DCGI, Delhi to take Manufacturing license and
- Product permission for Large Volume Parenteral section.
- To apply and obtained NOC (No Objection Certificate) from CDSCO for export purpose.
- Routinely interact with Regulatory Affairs and Marketing department to understand the
- FDA licensing work
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion ,Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and apply