Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Limited Released Job Openings On 24-05-2022.Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd., is largest contract manufacturing company engaged in manufacturing of pharmaceutical formulation, ayurvedic/herbal preparations, hormones, nutraceuticals and more.
Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Limited Recruiting B.Pharma,B.Tech/B.E. in Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Biomedical, B.Sc in Bio-Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry with 00-03 years of Experience for Research & Development – Other Position.Complete Details for the Research & Development – Other as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Delhi / NCR
- No of Vacancies:02
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 24-05-2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Gland Pharma Looking For FRESHERS
Job Description/Skills Required
This role with the new product portfolio function is responsible for tracking and managing the New Product Pipeline. As an individual contributor, the incumbent is expected to work with cross functional teams to achieve project success.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Tracking of all pipeline products in development and maintaining a database of product ideas/opportunities from all streams of business segments
- Support automation of the data and pipeline approval process in coordination with the IT team
- Maintenance of the ideas repository for filling in the new product pipeline for drugs, nutraceutical and cosmetic products along with status of evaluation and go/no-go status
- Track actions recommended for completing evaluation of the new product ideas and ensure their completion by the relevant stakeholders
- Analysing and reporting the progress of new product evaluation plan
- Coordination with the Project management team for mapping execution of new product pipeline and maintaining status dashboard
- Maintenance and creation of API partners database and licensing partners database
- Supporting the portfolio strategy team in rolling out new projects and initiatives and updating the progress
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis for portfolio strategy as required
- Prepare presentations and analytical reports for supporting the portfolio, strategy and business excellence department
- Coordination with other teams in the department and r&d for checking and completing the various requirements for comprehensive product evaluation and completion of sign off process