Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals is looking to hire Manager- Corporate Pharmacovigilance .Interested and eligible candidates can send their resume..Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd., is largest contract manufacturing company engaged in manufacturing of pharmaceutical formulation, ayurvedic/herbal preparations, hormones, nutraceuticals and more…….The eligibility criteria as follows.
Vacancy details :
|Company Name||: Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals|
|Designation||: Manager- Corporate Pharmacovigilance|
|No. of Vacancies :||:01|
|Salary||: Not Disclosed|
- Responsible for conducting overall Global Pharmacovigilance activities and maintenance of Pharmacovigilance (PV) Safety Database.
- Responsible for preparation and maintenance of Pharmacovigilance System Master File (PSMF).
- Responsible for preparation, review and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures/ Work Instructions.
- Responsible for global and local literature surveillance.
- Responsible for ICSR management and submission to applicable regulatory authority.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of PV Safety Data Exchange Agreement (SDEA) of different clients.
- To review and approve final ADR/AE assessment report and related activities.
- Responsible for handling and reporting of all SAEs to DCGI and other applicable regulatory authority.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply