Accenture is Hiring For Associate-Data Maintenance and has issued notification to accept Applications.Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services..Application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Accenture
- Location : India- Bengaluru
- Post Name: Associate-Data Maintenance
- Qualification: MSc/Bachelor of Pharmacy/Master of Pharmacy/P G Diploma In Clinical Research
- Experience: 01-03years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- You will be aligned with our Pharmaceuticals Processes vertical and help us with the processes to collect, monitor, research, assess and evaluate information on the adverse effects of medication with a view to identifying new information about hazards associated with medicines and consequently, prevent harm to patients. It also deals with the reviewing and resolving of discrepancies identified by the system or through manual checks as per guidelines. Employees under this span can also be responsible for a number of activities related to the design, development, and maintenance of Clinical Database objects.
- You will be working as a part of the Data Maintenance team which is responsible for the completeness & validity of the data in the clinical database. The team reviews and resolves discrepancies identified by the system or through manual checks as per guidelines, issues data clarification forms as and when required. You will have to perform discrepancy review & perform Self-Evident Corrections per DRP (as and when required). You will also solve for discrepancy management for SAE related discrepancies.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply