Abbott India limited is Hiring for Marketing Manager and has issued notification to accept Applications.Established in 1910, Abbott in India is one of the country’s oldest and most admired healthcare companies. .Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Marketing Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Abbott India limited
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Marketing Manager
- Qualification: B. Pharm,B.Sc
- Experience: 4-8 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 04/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Develop a marketing plan with analysis and insights, including strategies, tactics, and resources to drive growth opportunities and address key risks.
- Work across all implanters and centers for the therapy penetration and creating awareness amongst customers
- Manage marketing/functional area (including budget, products & people). Provide market data and business analysis to support the development of PLAN, Update, and LBE. Provide direction and strategy to develop metrics used in managing business and evaluating Transcatheter vs. competitive performance. Review pricing and update as needed based on changing situations (customer, cost, competition, new products).
- Comprehend channel marketing efforts and requirements in managing the development of promotional tools (literature, brochures, website, and all media), training materials, and field sales and customer communications to support sales and business strategy as appropriate.
- Build relationships with key customers, thought leaders, trade associations, and industry players to facilitate sales and increase positive visibility and adoption of Abbott products.
- Partner with Sales, Medical, Legal and Regulatory to develop and execute product-marketing strategies.
- Drive execution of strategies and tactics in the field through extensive field travel, creative promotions, and training of sales teams during national and local meetings.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.