Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd is hiring for Manager / Sr Manager – Facility Management..Sun Pharma beginnings in 1983, Sun Pharma has grown to become the 5th largest generic pharmaceutical company in the world and No. 1 in India. . Interested and eligible candidates can share resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy Details :
- Company Name: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
- Location : Sikkim
- Post Name: Manager / Sr Manager – Facility Management
- Qualification:Any Graduate
- Experience:8 – 13 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Personal interview
- Contact: email@example.com
Job Description/Skills Required :
Planning and Implementation
1. CSR Planning, Budgeting and Budget Phasing of Sikkim location.
2. Responsible for implementation of all CSR Projects i.e. Healthcare, Education, Sanitation, Environment Projects at Unit level (Sikkim).
3. Providing guidance and support to Guwahati Unit from time to time.
Reporting and Documentation
CSR Monthly and all other statutory reports of Sikkim location
Monitoring and Evaluation
1. Monitoring and evaluation of CSR projects of Sikkim location.
2. Monitoring of timelines to carry-out Baseline and Impact Assessment of all projects.
3. Monitoring of CSR Budget (Actual vs. Target).
Strategy, Method and Compliance
1. Community Need Assessment from time to time, Social audit, adhering to Govt. rules and regulations.
2. Providing assistance to corporate team in drafting CSR reports and CSR presentation related to various nominations for various CSR forums/awards.
3. Ensuring proper methodology adoption in survey of Baseline data, and preparation of demographic profile etc. of CSR operational villages of Sun Pharma.
4. Catalyzing available Govt. Schemes for increasing many fold impact in society.
5. Image building and goodwill creation in society.
- Rapport/Relationship building with all Stakeholders including Politicians, Government Officials of all levels, Policy Makers, Opinion Makers & Community Members, to ensure smooth operations of our Plants and business benefits.
- Stakeholders Relationship Management at Gram Panchayat, Taluka, District and State level.
- To deal with the State regulatory/Statutory Agencies to address day to day business requirements and obtain various approvals, required for operations of the plant, within the stipulated time.
- To keep a tab on the formation of new State Policies, impacting our business and updating to the management with consequences.
- To coordinate with the Government Authorities, for business audits and to ensure the business interests are protected.
- To support CR lead for other assignments entrusted with him, related to Sikkim Plants
Interested candidate can apply on firstname.lastname@example.org along with updated Resume.