Amneal Pharmaceuticals is conducting Walk in drive From 10th July – 11th July 2021 For Officer/Sr. Officer/Executive.Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is an American publicly traded generics and specialty pharmaceutical company. The company is headquartered in Bridgewater, New Jersey. . Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
Walk in Details :
- Company Name: Amneal Pharmaceuticals
- Location: Kadi, Ahmedabad( Bavla, Changodar, Moraiya, Sachana )
- Post Name: Officer/Sr. Officer/Executive
- Qualification: M. Pharm/ B.Pharm/ Diploma Engineering/ D. Pharm/ B.Sc/ ITI
- Experience: 2 – 5 years
- No of Vacancies: 65
- Details of Salary: NA
- Time and Venue : 10th July – 11th July , 9.00 AM – 3.00 PM
Hotel Papaya Tree A.B. Road, Indore Mega City Circle, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 453331 (view on Map)
- Contact : Neha Modi , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selection Process: Based on interview
Job Description/Skills Required.
Sterile Manufacturing ( Injectable unit /Parenteral Unit)
JOB location: SEZ Matoda & Palli (Sachana Kadi)
Designation: Executive/ Officer/ Operators/ FTE
Qualification: M. Pharm/ B.Pharm/ Diploma Engineering/ D. Pharm/ B.Sc/ ITI
Total Experience: 02 to 07 years
Area: Aseptic & Controlled area operation (Filling, Sealing, filtration, intervention, Bag Printing, Production QMS, Autoclave, Batch Manufacturing, terminal sterilization etc)
Line: Ophthalmic, Vial, PFS & LYO, BAG & Ophthalmic
Officer/Executive – SEZ & PALLI : 40
Operator – SEZ : 10
- To observe & follow all rules and regulations of the production department.
- Must be from Parenteral background with exposure to Bag & vial filling process.
- To be aware and responsible for achieving quality objective and fulfilling the requirements of the quality of the company’s service by means of applicable quality procedures.
- Sound technical knowledge of Aseptic area and controlled are related activities.
- Technical exposure and expertise on filling & Autoclave machine.
- Knowledge of Regulatory guidelines and exposure of USFDA audits.
- Knowledge of Quality Management System (QMS) i.e. change control, Deviation, CAPA, and documentation in manufacturing area of injectable.
- Expertise in batch manufacturing and preparation related activities.
- Knowledge of equipment validation and qualifications in injectable.
- BMR-BPR review
2. Quality Control- (Injectable unit /Parenteral Unit)
Location: SEZ Matoda
Designation: Officer/Sr. Officer/Executive
Qualification: M.sc Chemistry/ B.pharm/ M.pharm
Total experience: 02 to 05 years
Area: RMPM, FP, IP, GLP, IR, UV, QC, Calibration, HPLC, LIMS, Stability, Analysis, Testing, QMS etc,.
- Testing of raw material, packing material, in-process, finished product and stability samples (as per stability protocol).
- To keep neat and cleanliness at work place and follow the Good laboratory practices in the laboratory.
- To keep update of instrument slog-books and to record the data in LNB during testing. To attain and complete self-training record.
- To initiate and review of A)Deviation B)Out of specification/Out of trend C)Change control
- To ensure in and out of stability samples from stability chambers.
- Charging of stability samples as per stability protocol.
- To perform water analysis as per specification, SOP and GTP.
- To co-ordinate QA for documentation for issuance and retrievals.
- Review and monitoring of USP, EP, BP and other pharmacopeia monographs for changes/ revision.
- To prepare COA of various product/material as per requirement whenever required.
- LIMS master preparation for various product / material/ instruments/ Volumetric solutions etc.
- Registration of reference standard, working standard, column, instrument etc. in LIMS
- Preparation/updating of calibration schedule in LIMS
- Updating of LIMS master as and when required
- Preparation of configured Test plan.
- Trouble shooting in LIMS, Involve in Qualification of LIMS module/ Instrument, Preparation of LIMS related protocol study and execution.
Click here for notification and Apply