Amneal Pharmaceuticals is conducting Walk in drive on 13th June 2021 For Executive/ Sr. Officer/ Officer/ Operators.Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is an American publicly traded generics and specialty pharmaceutical company. The company is headquartered in Bridgewater, New Jersey. . Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
Walk in Details :
- Company Name: Amneal Pharmaceuticals
- Location: Ahmedabad SEZ Matoda plant
- Post Name: Executive/ Sr. Officer/ Officer/ Operators
- Qualification: M.Pharm / B.Pharm / Diploma Engineering / D. Pharm / B.Sc / ITI
- Experience: 2 to 7 years
- No of Vacancies: 60
- Details of Salary: NA
Time and Venue : 13th Jun 21(Sunday) , 9:00 am to 1:00 pmArea: Aseptic-Controlled area (Sealing, Filling, capping, Production QMS, etc.) and Packing (Track trace, Brevetti Machine, Packing Documentation) Amneal Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.Plot No 15,16,17 Pharmez, Village: Matoda, Sarkhej Bavla Road,Ahmedabad – 382213
- Contact : email@example.com
- Selection Process: Based on interview
Job Description/Skills Required.
Line: Ophthalmic, Vial, PFS & LYO, Ophthalmic Packing, Visual Inspection,
Officer / Executive: 30 ((Manufacturing 20 & Packing 10)
Operator: 30 (Manufacturing 15 & Packing 15)
- To observe & follow all rules and regulations of the production department.
- Must be from Parenteral background & exposure to filling process is desirable.
- To be aware and responsible for achieving quality objective and fulfilling the requirements of applicable quality procedures.
- Sound technical knowledge of Aseptic area & Controlled area related activities.
- Technical exposure and expertise on filling & Autoclave machine.
- Knowledge of Regulatory guidelines and exposure of USFDA audits.
- Knowledge of Quality Management System (QMS) i.e. change control, Deviation, CAPA, and documentation in manufacturing area of injectable.
- Expertise in batch manufacturing and preparation related activities.
- Knowledge of equipment validation and qualifications in injectable.
- Preparation & review of BMR-BPR
- Preferred Exposure for Ophthalmic line: Three piece sterile eye drop filling machine operation (groninger), Nanomill Operation, autoclave (Fedegari) Manufacturing and Filtration vessel operation, CIP and SIP processing
- Packing operation, visual inspection,
- Exposure of track & trace, Brevetti machine
- Packing related QMS activity
Note: You may walk in for interview with current CV along with CTC proof Appointment letter, Increment letter & last 3 months salary slip & Bank statement, Aadhar & PAN card and 2 passport size photograph.
If you are unable to attend interview you can share cv on firstname.lastname@example.org
Below things need to follow:
- All precautions pertaining to Covid 19 pandemic will be strictly followed.
- Please do not attend interview if you are suffering from any health issue (cold, Cough, fever or Sore Throat). We can conduct a telephonic or video meeting with you later.
- Face Mask is mandatory all the time you are in the premises.
- Social distance will be followed strictly.
- Kindly co-operate with security personnel.