Reliance Retail Released Job Openings On 16/07/2022.Reliance Retail Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Reliance Retail, we are committed to creating one of the world’s most people-friendly, performance-driven and process-efficient learning organizations, where the best and the brightest work together to create a responsive, respectful and delightful work environment..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Reliance Retail Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Reliance Retail Recruiting B. Pharm,D. Pharm,Diploma Candidates with 00-05+Years Experience for Registered Pharmacist Position.Complete Details for the Registered Pharmacist follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Kerala
- No of Vacancies: 50
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 16/07/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- It will be in our mutual interest that should there be any suspicious activity pertaining to fraudulent enrolment noticed, request to report to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Freshers & experience B.sc,M.sc,B.pharm,M.pharm,ITI,Diploma,D.Pharm,B.tech,M.tech,Any Graduate Jobs In QC, QA, Production, Engineering, R&D, Micro, Store ,Sales,Medical Coding All Departments In Multiple Locations
Job Description/Skills Required
- Check prescriptions to ensure that there are no errors and that they are appropriate Dispense the medicines as per the prescription.
- Bill the medicines dispensed and collect cash.
- Check the expiry date and batch number of the medicine and compare it with
- Contacting referring physicians offices with questions over prescription.
- Maintaining inventory of the medicines dispensed.
- Keep records of patient history and of all activities regarding heavy medication
- Handle customer queries, and resolve their issues or initiate appropriate step for resolution.
- Record all pharmacy transactions and keeping cash registers up-to-date.
- Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality with respect to customers medical details