Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021. Gramin Dak Sevak recruiting 10TH for Branch Post Master and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.The Gramin Dak Sevak (Rural Postal Service) of India Post Office is responsible for handling different works in the Postal department. They work in different posts such as Branch Postmaster (BPM) and Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), Mail Deliverer, Mail Carrier, and Packer.Eligibility for the Branch Post Master as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Gramin Dak Sevak
- Location :MAHARASHTRA
- Post Name: Branch Post Master
- Qualification: 10TH
- No of Vacancies:4368
- Details of Salary:10,000 – Rs. 14,500 /-Per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 12/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Job Profile of Branch Post Master will include managing affairs of Branch Post Office, India Posts Payments Bank (IPPB) and ensuring uninterrupted counter operation during the prescribed working hours using the handheld device/Smartphone/laptop supplied by the Department. The overall management of postal facilities, maintenance of records, upkeep of handheld device/laptop/equipment ensuring online transactions, and marketing of Postal, India Post Payments Bank services and procurement of business in the villages or Gram Panchayats within the jurisdiction of the Branch Post Office should rest on the shoulders of Branch Postmasters.
- However, the work performed for IPPB will not be included in calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on incentive basis.Branch Postmaster will be the team leader of the Branch Post Office and overall responsibility of smooth and timely functioning of Post Office including mail conveyance and mail delivery.
- He/she might be assisted by Assistant Branch Post Master of the same Branch Post Office. BPM will be required to do combined duties of ABPMs as and when ordered. He will also be required to do marketing, organizing melas, business procurement and any other work assigned by IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs/SRM/SSRM and other Supervising authorities. In some of the Branch Post Offices, the BPM has to do all the work of BPM/ABPM
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Gramin Dak Sevak entials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Gramin Dak Sevak entials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.