Gland Pharma Ltd is conducting Walk in drive on 20th Feb 2021 in Production/Microbiology.A holistic objective of dispensing health through a portfolio of injectable products across various therapeutic segments and delivery systems, has helped us expand to seven manufacturing facilities in India, with a capacity of approximately 750 million units. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
Walk in Details :
- Company Name: Gland Pharma Ltd
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Production/Microbiology
- Department: Production/Microbiology
- Qualification: M Pharma / B Pharma, BSc / MSc, ITI/Diploma
- Experience: 02 to 06 years
- No of Vacancies: 42
- Details of Salary: 1,50,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
- Time And Venue :20th February , 9.00 AM – 10.00 AM Gland Pharma Ltd, APIIC, 3rd Phase, Plot No 42-52, Pashamylaram, Medak District. Patancheru Mandal 502307.
- Contact: NA
- Selection Process: Based on interview
Job Description/Skills Required.
1. Operation & Cleaning of Vial Filling and Stoppering Machine.
2. Responsible for filtration of different products.
3. Maintaining good housekeeping in their work area.
4. Online documentation of all the activities in log books.
5. Operation of Equipment during periodic qualification stage.
6. Compliance to Standard Operating Procedures during the operation and cleaning of the
7. Co-ordination with Engineering department during preventive maintenance and machine break
8. Reporting all the deviations to the immediate supervisor.
9. Responsible for smooth operation of the machine and giving the desired output in the
scheduled timelines with defined cGMP standards.
10. Maintain discipline and motivate the workforce for better productivity and cGMP compliance.
1. Preparation of User Requirement Specification for Equipments and Utilities.
2. Preparation of SOPs and STPs.
3. Preparation and review of validation protocols.
4. Coordinating with QA department and supporting departments in the preparation and execution of Qualifications studies.
5. Handling of OOS/OOL/Deviations.
6. Handling of Change controls.
7. Handling of procurement and maintenance of Microbiological cultures and lab consumables.
8. Review of Bio assay analysis documents.
9. Review of Method validations like Disinfectant validation, water validations, Bio Burden, MLT and Sterility validations.
10. Review of Sterility testing and BET reports.
Please Carry below documents along with Updated Resume
Passport size Photograph
Education and Qualification certificates
Aadhar Card & PAN Card
Latest Increment Letter & Last 3 Months Payslips with supporting Bank Statement.