Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) Recruitment 2021. Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) recruiting All Graduates,B.Com,LLB for Fireman, JOA, Staff Nurse and Various and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission,known commonly as HPPSC, is a government agency and topmost constitutional body of Government of Himachal Pradesh constituted on 8 April 1971. It is responsible for conducting Civil Services examinations and Competitive Examinations to select the eligible candidates for various civil services and departmental posts.Eligibility for the Fireman, JOA, Staff Nurse and Various as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC)
- Location : Himachal Pradesh
- Post Name: Fireman, JOA, Staff Nurse and Various
- Qualification: Intermediate(12th), ITI, Matriculation(10th), Ex-Servicemen, Graduates (All Graduates), Graduates (B.Com.), Graduates (B.Ed.), Graduates (BSC), Graduates (LLB), Engineers (Civil), Engineers (Electrical), Diploma (Civil), Diploma (Computer Science), Diploma (Electrical), Diploma (Elementary Education), Diploma (Others), Doctors (B.PHARM), Doctors (B.Sc.(Nursing)), Doctors (BMLT), Doctors (D.Pharm), Doctors (Diploma (GNM))
- Experience: Fresher And Experienced
- No of Vacancies:378
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 11/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
- Closing date : 20-05-2021
Job Description/Skills Required
- Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) has invited application form eligible Indian candidates for direct recruitment to 378 posts of Fireman, JOA, Staff Nurse and Various.Interested and Eligible Candidates may submit application only through provided online facility latest by 20-05-2021 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. Candidates must have email id and mobile number, for registration of application.
Mode of Recruitment : Recruitment on mentioned posts will be made through written test. Written Objective type Screening test will be of two hours duration. Written test will consist of 170 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of 85 marks. Each question will be of ½ marks.
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates should fill application only through online mode on or before 20-05-2021. Personal and education details like : Name, Father Name, Address, Date of Birth, Caste ect should fill in online application at appropriate place. Candidates should upload scanned copy of latest passport size photograph and signature in online application. Print of duly filled online application should retain for future use.