Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) is hiring for Pharmacist, Technician, Lab Attendant & Other . Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 20000:2012 certified, Mini Ratna, Central Public Sector Enterprise of Government of India was established on 24th March 1995. BECIL provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering viz; content production facilities, terrestrial transmission facilities, satellite and cable broadcasting facilities in India and abroad.
Vacancy Details :
- Company Name: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)
- Post Name: Pharmacist, Technician, Lab Attendant & Other
- Qualification: B.Pharma,B.Sc,Diploma
- Experience: 01+ years
- No of Vacancies: 120
- Details of Salary: NA
- Contact: NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Personal interview
- Last Date to Apply: 22nd February 2021
Job Description/Skills Required :
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has released the latest job opportunities for the notification of Pharmacist, CSSD Technician, Lab Technician, Lab Attendant & Other Jobs for 120 Vacancies. Contenders who have completed their qualification in 10th, 10+2, Diploma, DMLT, D.Pharm, B.Pharm, ITI, B.Sc, Any Degree are eligible to apply for this BECIL Recruitment 2021. Job Seekers who have the desire to get placed in the public sector department must take the chance to apply for this recruitment drive by applying before 22nd February 2021.
Candidates should have age between 18 years to 40 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
Aspirarants selection will be based on the Interview.
Selected contenders will get a salary of Rs. 17,303/- to Rs. 42,950/- per month.
Application Procedure for BECIL Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the Official Website of BECIL.
- Search for the recruitment tab.
- Click on the BECIL Notification and refer to all the clear details.
- Click on the online application link and enter all the required details.
- Submit the application along with scanned copies of relevant documents before the last date.
applying please visit the BECIL website http://www.becil.com and then visit
In case of any doubt/help please email as below:
For technical problem faced while applying ONLINE: firstname.lastname@example.org
For queries other than technical: email@example.com