MSN Laboratories Released Job Openings On 27/08/2022.MSN Group is the fastest growing research-based pharmaceutical company based out of India. Founded in 2003 with a mission to make health care affordable, this Hyderabad-based venture has nine API and five finished dosage facilities established across Hyderabad, USA and Myanmar
MSN Laboratories Recruiting BSc,B Pharma,M Pharma,MSc with 02-07 Years Experience for Formulation Analytical Research & Development (FAR&D) Department.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 27/08/2022
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time And Venue: 3rd September from 9 AM onwards onwards, MSN Laboratories Pvt. Ltd, R&D Centre, Pashamylaram (V), Patancheru (M), Sangareddy (D.t), Telangana (view on Map)
Job Description/Skills Required
Analytical Method Development , Analytical Method Validation , HPLC, GC-MS , LC MS, Complex Injectable , OSD , Liquids, oncology, Formulation Analytical Quarries, analytical documentation, analytical support,
- Should have 2-10 years of adequate hands on experience in performing analysis of special oral dosage forms such as Suspensions, Solutions/Syrups, and Powders/granules for Oral suspensions.
- Should have experience in Method development and method validation along with support and stability studies of suspensions and Solutions.
- Should have hands on experience in handling analytical instruments such as, not limited to Dissolution, High Performance chromatography, Gas Chromatography, Karl-Fischer Instrument, IR spectroscopy, Viscometer.
- Should possess adequate analytical skills to perform tests like Assay, Dissolution, Related substances, Residual solvents, pH and specific gravity measurements, Suspendability and redispersibility, Sedimentation velocity, Pourability, Viscosity, flocculation and de-flocculation etc.
- Should have strong desire for analytical research-orientated work and assignments.
- Should have technical knowledge and capability in interpreting analytical data and results
- Should be able to work collectively and collaboratively with in team and analytical department.
- Should able to work and adhere strictly to quality and compliance policies of company by following SOP and STP.
Position : Junior Executive / Executive / Senior Executive / Junior Management /Assistant Manager