Syngene is Hiring for Senior Executive/ Executive – Production and has issued notification to accept Applications.Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Executive/ Executive – Production as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Syngene
- Location :Bangalore
- Post Name: Senior Executive/ Executive – Production
- Qualification: MS/M.Sc(Science) – Biotechnology, Organic Chemistry
- Experience: 1- 6 years
- No of Vacancies: 10
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 01/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Monitoring and Maintaining of all Production related documents.
- Review of the executed batch manufacturing record, packing dispatch record and equipment cleaning checklist.
- Maintaining Training Record of all the production personnel’s.
- Ensuring availability of BMR/PDR prior to initiation of batch.
- Coordination and preparedness for audit/visits
- Coordinating with maintenance for external calibration of weighing balances
- Initiation of change control and documents related to validation batches.
- Discussion with inter department personnel pertaining to deviations, BMR etc
- Ensuring online documentation during batch execution.
- Ensure quality and regulatory compliance are being followed inside the plant
- Ensuring attendance of employees for all training sessions assigned by the training
- Online reviewing of batch records and production related documents.
- Ensure calibration of instruments like pH meter and weighing balance in production is being done
- Documentation capabilities like writing, preparing reports and records for manufacturing
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements always in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.