Wipro Released Job Openings On 23/09/2022.Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational conglomerate headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Its diverse businesses include FMCG, lighting, information technology, and consulting. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Wipro Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Wipro Recruiting B.Pharma,M.Pharma Graduates with 00-01 years experience for Pharmacovigilance position.
Important Details :
- Location : Gurgaon/Gurugram
- No of Vacancies:05
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 23/09/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
Take phone calls and accurately document adverse events, product complaints and medical inquiries in the AE Intake Tool.
- Probe efficiently for information including, but not limited to, the adverse event(s), patients medical history, medication history, demographics, physicians information.
- For calls involving a product complaint, probe efficiently for information including, but not limited to, the product details such as LOT number, expiration date, NDC number, count, strength and formulation of the product, pharmacy name and address. Also document the same accurately in AE Intake Tool. Proofread information entered in AE Intake Tool for accuracy.
- For medical inquiries, the Call Handler will attempt to transfer the caller to the Clients United States Medical Information (USMI) group, Client Consumer Health, or other appropriate groups as designated by Client.
- All relevant information concerning the potential AE, At-Risk Scenario report, will be captured in the data capture tool designated by Client.
- Timely submission of reports as per agreed timelines.
Desired Candidate Profile
Licensed Pharmacists, Registered Nurses, Doctors, Dentists, Physiotherapist, Life Sciences graduate should have a diploma/certification in one of the streams like Biotechnology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Genetics, Zoology, Bio-Engineering.
- • Excellent understanding of medical terminology and familiarity with principles of clinical assessment of adverse events in the context of an international pharmaceutical industry.
- • Ability to make decisions independently in handling calls, unique and/or complex situations, and to probe effectively to achieve a desired result.
- • Ability to work independently to accomplish team goals with minimal supervision
- • Ability to manage one’s own productivity, time management, quality, and compliance in order to achieve acceptable results within given timelines.
- • Ability to achieve personal objectives while meeting departmental standards of performance.
- • Ability to work under supervision in a matrix organization.
- • Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- • Fluency in spoken and written English.