Sun Pharmaceutical Released Job Openings On 10/01/2023. Sun Pharma beginnings in 1983, Sun Pharma has grown to become the 5th largest generic pharmaceutical company in the world and No. 1 in India. Application form link provided at the end of post.
Sun Pharmaceutical Recruiting B.tech/BE Chemical/MSc Chemistry Graduates for Quality Assurance – Sr. Officer / Executive,Executive – QC Analyst position.Complete Details for the Quality Assurance – Sr. Officer / Executive,Executive – QC Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 10/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: Interested Candidates Please share profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required
Quality Assurance – Sr. Officer / Executive
Job Roles and Responsibility.
- Review of Master batch manufacturing record/equipment cleaning record/Validation template, Validation protocol/
- Product quality review preparation
- Batch release in SAP HANA system.
- Monitoring of Validation /Qualification activities and documents.
- To review the QA registers.
- Training for shop floor person in production and Quality Assurance.
- Facility rounds and compliance.
- To review and release the batch manufacturing record and equipment cleaning record in BMR printing system.
- To initiate/review the change control and deviation in Track wise system.
- To prepare/review the QMS trend as per SOP requirements.
- To initiate/review & approve the CAPA and investigation in Track wise system.
- Follow up of corrective action recommendation in the time line given by production.
- Review of Risk Assessment.
- Conducting Internal audit as per schedule and follow up the corrective/preventive action proposed by concern department.
Interested Candidates Please share profiles to email@example.com
Executive – QC Analyst
Responsible for analysis and documentation of water samples, in-process, raw materials/packing material, Finished products and stability samples.
- Preparation of standard operating procedures, specification and standard testing procedures.
- Documentation of analytical data.
- Preparation of reagents and microbiological media as per the STP.
- Preparation and review of certificate of analysis.
- Environmental monitoring of clean rooms in QC and manufacturing area.
- Calibration of instruments and equipment as per the SOP.
- Protein analysis by SDS-PAGE, HPLC, ELISA, OD280 methods.
- Operation of High Performance Liquid chromatography, UV spectrophotometer, TOC analyzer, gel pack and gel doc, stability chambers.