Sai Life Sciences Released Job Openings On 25/01/2023.Sai Life Sciences is one of India’s fastest growing Contract Research, Development & Manufacturing Organizations. As a pure-play, full-service CRO-CDMO, we work with over a 100 global innovator pharma and biotech companies to accelerate the discovery, development, and commercialisation of their NCE small molecule programmes. Over the past two decades, Sai Life Sciences has served a diverse set of programmes, consistently delivering value based on its quality and responsiveness. Today, it has over 2000 employees across its facilities in India, UK and USA.
Sai Life Sciences Recruiting B.Tech/B.E. in Chemical,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Organic Chemistry, Chemical Engineering & Materials Science Candidates With 00 to 04 years Experience for Research & Development position.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 25/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Macleods Pharmaceuticals Hiring FRESHERS
Job Description/Skills Required
To be responsible for execution of crystallization processes for API, intermediates and starting material, using sound scientific principles of particle formation & PAT tools. To be able to practice fundamental principles of solubility and supersaturation for crystallization process development. To have basic knowledge on solvent screening and metastable zone width (MSZW) based process selection for isolation of solids. Responsible for demonstrating the developed/improved crystallization processes at lab scale and or pilot and manufacturing scales. To work closely with process R&D, process engineering & analytical teams to ensure the development of robust crystallization processes &/or provide technically sound solutions to existing processes.
- Execution of crystallization process development using scientific basis of particle formation & growth (solvent screening, evaluation of solubility and MSZW).
- Basic understanding on parallel reactors like Mya-5, PolyBlock, Radleys etc. Basic understanding and working principle of process analytical tools (PAT) used in crystallisation process development and assessment. Having a familiriaty with multi-reactor crystalliser like crystal-16 and reaction kinetics measurement using react-IR woulds be an added advantage.
- Ability to design, plan and execute scientifically sound crystallization processes under limited supervision.
- Ability to collate and scientifically present the data & observations to internal customers, and provide scientific inputs in disucsssions.
- Ability to deliver & transfer crystallisation processes for starting materials, intermediates and APIs developed on sound scientific rationale to Kilo-Labs, pilot scale or manufacturing campaigns.
- Have basic knowledge on achieving particle size reduction using crystal and particle engineering.
- Have a reasonable understanding of physical property characterization and analytical data and ability to interpret the same.
- Ability to work in collaboration with Process R&D and Process Engineering as part of project CFTs and to provide technically sound solutions on crystallization and down streaming unit processes.
- Proactively maintain the equipments, facility and supporting systems as per established Good lab handling processes, maintain requisite equipment and process SOPs and lean tools.
- Follow good documentation practices and has adequate exposure to record observations in Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN)
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety