Novartis Released Job Openings On 11/01/2023.Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to address the evolving needs of patients worldwide.Eligibility for the Production Operative Executive ONCO as follows.
Novartis Recruiting D. Pharm,B. Pharm Graduate with 5-6 years experience for Production Operative Executive ONCO Position.Complete Details for the Production Operative Executive ONCO as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 11/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Equipment Operator, Participation to the manufacturing processes. Execution of all assigned activities according to production schedule and in compliance with the valid GMP, work, operating, environmental and safety instructions and guidelines. Execution of all assigned activities in compliance with the GMP, occupational safety and environmental guidelines
- Service Operator, Participation to the manufacturing support processes. Execution of all assigned activities according to production schedule and in compliance with the valid GMP, work, operating, environmental and safety instructions and guidelines.
- Willingness to continuously improve and analyze weak points, Documentation Admin, Prepare, print and consolidate the batch documents, labels.
- Follow up on updates and versions of documents in production (procedures and logbooks), Batch record system administration. Create and manage revisions of MBR in case of paper based records.
- Ensure and coordinate the updating of production documents (forms, SOPs, logbooks etc.), HSE and Quality.
- Promote and improve the Safety and Quality cultures, Apply in practical the upgrading, and the improvement of Safety and Quality on the shop floor. Ensure overall inspection readiness for area of responsibility.
- D. Pharm / B. Pharm.
- Minimum 5 to 6 years of experience in OSD Oncology facility in reputed Pharmaceutical Company handling various equipment and production process.
- Operations Management and Execution
- Collaborating across boundaries
- Functional Breadth