NTPC Released Job Openings On 21/09/2022.NTPC Limited, formerly known as National Thermal Power Corporation Limited, is an Indian government-owned electric utility company. It engaged in the business of generation of electricity and allied activities. It is a company incorporated under the Companies Act 1956 and is under the ownership of Ministry of Power , Government of India..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for NTPC s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
NTPC Recruiting Post Graduates (M.Sc.), Post Graduates (M.Tech.), Engineers (Chemical), Engineers (Civil), Engineers (CS/IT), Engineers (Electrical), Engineers (Electronics), Engineers (Electronics and Communication), Engineers (Instrumentation), Engineers (Mechanical), Engineers (Others) with Minimum 01+ years’ experience for Engineering Executive Trainees (Through GATE-2023) Position.Complete Details for the Engineering Executive Trainees (Through GATE-2023) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Delhi
- No of Vacancies:1
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 21/09/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Last date for online application: 22-09-2022
Job Description/Skills Required
- National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 1 posts of Executive (Carbon Trading).Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 22-09-2022 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
- How to Apply :
- Interested candidates with qualifications may apply online for concerned posts as per given online application form. No need to send print to National Thermal Power Corporation at this stage. Eligible candidates will be intimated about further proceedings. Keeping a print copy for future use is advised.
- Application Form