Cactus Communications Released Job Openings On 08/11/2022.Cactus Communications is a technology company accelerating scientific advancement. We collaborate with researchers, universities, publishers, academic societies, and life science organizations. We offer editorial, translation, education, and training solutions for researchers; strategic and tactical scientific content solutions to global life science organizations; AI-powered scholarly publishing solutions for journals and researchers; and solutions for science dissemination and engagement with peers, public, and policymakers for wider research outreach.
Cactus Communications Recruiting B.Pharma,B.Sc,M.Pharma,M.Sc with 0 – 4 years of Experience for Editor / Content Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Editor / Content Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :North Goa, West Bunghmun, Ahmedabad
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08/11/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
Take this 25 question assessment to see if you qualify for the next round: bit.ly/cactuseditingnmm
Are you looking for a full-time job opportunity that does not require you to travel?
- The average person spends 33 hours a month commuting to and from the office. Put this time to better use!
- According to this Gallup poll (http://bit.ly/1hoyAB9), 37% of US employees already telecommute (work from home). This trend is catching on in India, too.
- Telecommuting jobs are just as important as office-based ones. Technology empowers you to work from anywhere.
- Cactus Communications has consistently ranked among the top 20 on the global list of the Top 100 Companies for Telecommute Jobs (Forbes.com) since 2016.
At Cactus Communications, you can join a team of highly skilled editors who are experts in various academic fields. We’re currently hiring
Editors on a full-time work-from-home basis in the Biomedical Sciences teams.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Edit manuscripts written by non-native authors to ensure that the final text is in standard scientific English and is free of unclear or unidiomatic sentences.
- Adhere to job-specific instructions and format manuscripts according to the target journal when required.
- Understand client and industry requirements and adapt working approach accordingly.
- Meet deadlines.
- Receive training to become adept at the points mentioned above.
WHY THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY
- Flexibility. You can work from anywhere in India.
- You will receive training to become adept at editing.
- You will have unlimited access to exclusive interviews with industry experts, articles on the latest industry trends, and publication and writing tips on our learning and discussion platform.
- At CACTUS, you will be exposed to research carried out worldwide and will get an insider’s view of the burgeoning, multi-million-dollar publishing industry.
How to apply:
- Take this short practice test to get a sense of the type of questions asked: http://bit.ly/mock-mcqs
- Got most of them correct? Proceed to the actual test: bit.ly/cactuseditingnmm
- Not quite there yet? Take this free self-paced course on the basics of language and editing: bit.ly/cactuseditingbasics
Once you are done, you should be better prepared for the actual test.
For any questions and concerns, email Abhinaya Venkatraman at email@example.com.
Note: This is a full-time opportunity, not part-time or freelance. Required Candidate profile
- A degree (bachelor’s, masters, Ph.D., etc.) in Medicine or Life Sciences
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written English skills and attention to detail
- Familiarity with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint