Chemveda Life Sciences Released Job Openings On 23/01/2023.Chemveda Life Sciences is a rapid-growing contract research organization based out of Hyderabad, providing customized services to global partners across the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and agro industry. Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Chemveda Life Sciences Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Chemveda Life Sciences Recruiting MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry with 02 – 07 years of experience for R&D (CRO) Position. Complete Details for the R&D (CRO) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:23/01/2023
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Walk-In details : 27 January , 9.30 AM – 12.00 PM
Chemveda Life Sciences Pvt Ltd.Mallapur Unit, 2nd floor, Plot No. 177, IDA Mallapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500076. AND Chemveda Life Sciences, Plot#B-11/1, IDA Uppal, Hyderabad.
Related Job : Intas Pharmaceuticals VIRTUAL Walk In On 5th Feb 2023
Job Description/Skills Required
1. Job Description :Department: Discovery Chemistry Solutions Positions: Research Chemist/Research Associate /Senior Research Associate/ Associate Scientist
Qualification :M.Sc. (Organic chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry) with 1-7 years of relevant CRO experience.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Experience in Organic Synthesis/Multi-step Synthesis.
- Handling reactions from mg to gram scale.
- Sound Knowledge of isolation, separation & purification techniques.
- Experience in characterization and identification of Organic molecules using spectroscopy techniques like NMR, IR, LCMS, HPLC.
- Positive and confident individual with strong work ethics.
- Team player and good communication skills.
Note: Candidates who cannot attend the interview on the Walk-In dates can forward their resume to email@example.comKindly carry the below documents: Updated Resume. Last three months’ pay slips, recent hike letter. (Photocopy). Passport size Photo. 1 photocopy of your Photo ID Proof (Pan Card/ Passport/ Driving License).