Accenture Released Job Openings On 21/01/2023.Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Accenture Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Accenture Recruiting Any Graduates with 04-09+Years Experience for Instructional Designer Position.Complete Details for the Instructional Designer as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Hybrid
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 21/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Experience in instructional design, content development with an understanding of training and design strategy.
- Experience in gathering and understanding source content to create engaging courses based on the target audience.
- Experience in applying proven learning methodologies and emerging technologies for adult learning.
- Expertise in industry standard design/rapid authoring tools such as Articulate / Captivate / Lectora / Camtasia and SAP Enable Now / WalkMe etc. and be comfortable with client proprietary authoring tools (The candidate should be aware of the technical functionalities and limitations of these tools.)Roles and Responsibilities
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience in working with global teams.
- 3+ years of Experince in instructional designing.
- Ability to design and develop new age learning modalities, such as gamified learning, microlearning, mobile learning would be an added advantage.
- Ability to write clear and measurable learning objectives.
- Ability to write content and assessment questions mapping to the learning objectives.
- Ability to visualize the training content to help retain information through visual clues and add value to the instruction.
- Ability to prioritize and manage the assigned tasks and meet the desired milestones.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, project-driven environment.