Zydus Lifesciences Limited Released Job Openings On 23/11/2022.Zydus Cadila is one of the India’s leading healthcare companies and a global healthcare provider with a strength all along the pharmaceutical value chain. The groups state-of-the-art manufacturing infrastructure is spread across the five states Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Himachal Pradesh and Sikkim. Out of which, six facilities are USFDA approved. Zydus Lifesciences is headquartered in Ahmedabad, India, After a journey of growth spanning 27 years as Cadila Healthcare Ltd. and the Zydus Group, we have evolved and transformed ourselves in response to the changing times.
Zydus Lifesciences Limited Recruiting B.Pharma,M.Pharma,B.Sc,M.Sc Graduates with 03-08 yrs of Experience for QA / QC Executive position.
Important Details :
- Location: Ahmedabad
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 23/11/2022
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time And Venue: 24th November – 27th November, 11.00 AM – 6.30 PM
Zydus Lifesciences Limited (Formerly known as Cadila Healthcare Limited) Plot No. 203, Kundaim Industrial Estate, Kundaim, Ponda, Goa 403 115
Job Description/Skills Required
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRANSDERMAL
- Officer to Assistant Manager- Quality Assurance (IPQA): B.Sc./B. Pharm /M.Sc./M. Pharm with 2- 8 years of experience in IPQA and QMS Activities of External Preparation which includes Cream, Ointment, Lotion, Transdermal Patches, ODF and MDS are preferred.
- QUALITY CONTROL TRANSDERMAL
- Officer to Senior Executive – Quality Control (Analyst): B.Sc./B. Pharm/M.Sc. with 3 – 6 years experience in handling analytical instruments like Morphology analysis, HPLC, GC, Dissolution apparatus and UV Visible Spectrometer for External Preparation which includes Cream, Ointment, Transdermal Patches and ODF are preferred.
- PRODUCTION – TRANSDERMAL
- Officer to Deputy Manager- Production: B. Pharm /M. Pharm/ B. Sc/ M. Sc with 2 – 12 Years of experience in Production department. Candidates having exposure to shop floor production activity, QMS activities (Change control, deviation, CAPA, investigation) for External Preparation which includes Cream, Ointment, Lotion, Patches, ODF, and MDS are preferred.
- Plant Operator/ Technical Assistant- Production: ITI / Diploma with 3 – 12 Years of experience in Production department. Candidates having exposure to machine operation activity for External Preparation which includes Cream, Ointment, Lotion, Patches, ODF, and MDS are preferred.
For all the positions, it is essential for candidates to have exposure in pharmaceutical company and regulatory requirements of documentation and cGMP/GLP.Interested candidates may Walk-in for an interview along-with their updated CVs, Salary Slip and relevant documents as per the schedule.