Zydus Lifesciences Limited Released Job Openings On 09/12/2022.Zydus Cadila is one of the India’s leading healthcare companies and a global healthcare provider with a strength all along the pharmaceutical value chain. The groups state-of-the-art manufacturing infrastructure is spread across the five states Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Himachal Pradesh and Sikkim. Out of which, six facilities are USFDA approved. Zydus Lifesciences is headquartered in Ahmedabad, India, After a journey of growth spanning 27 years as Cadila Healthcare Ltd. and the Zydus Group, we have evolved and transformed ourselves in response to the changing times.
Zydus Lifesciences Limited Recruiting B.Pharma Graduates with 03-08 yrs of Experience for Pharmacist position.
Important Details :
- Location:Ahmedabad ( Moraiya)
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 09/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- – Preparation of Commercial product / stability batches / exhibit batches / process validation batches / engineering batches , Oversight and Investigation report, action and closure , CAPA plans and closure, Protocols & reports, Internal Quality Audit / Regulatory Quality Audit Compliance and closure. Responsible for Change control, Standard Operating Procedure, Planned Modification, Master Batch manufacturing record and Master Batch Packaging record.
- – Responsible for training activity of staff members, technicians and contract workers of Transdermal as a chemist.
- – To assist the senior for planning and execution of batch manufacturing, packing and controlling the functions related of Transdermal department Manufacturing & Packing & Cleaning activity.
- – Work allocation to the operators and production supervisor as per production planning.
- – Responsible for ensuring market complaints, failures deviations are investigated and corrective and preventive actions are implemented as per set timeline.
- – Training the men-power to meet the organizational goals and achieve GMP compliance.
- – Coordination with different departments as per the