Zydus Lifesciences Limited Released Job Openings On 22/11/2022.Zydus Cadila is one of the India’s leading healthcare companies and a global healthcare provider with a strength all along the pharmaceutical value chain. The groups state-of-the-art manufacturing infrastructure is spread across the five states Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Himachal Pradesh and Sikkim. Out of which, six facilities are USFDA approved. Zydus Lifesciences is headquartered in Ahmedabad, India, After a journey of growth spanning 27 years as Cadila Healthcare Ltd. and the Zydus Group, we have evolved and transformed ourselves in response to the changing times.
Zydus Lifesciences Limited Recruiting B.Sc./B.Tech/B.Com/B.Pharm/MBA Graduates with 05-10 yrs of Experience for Key Account Manager – GOVERNMENT (ARMY, RAILWAY, PSUS, DHS, CGHS, ESI) Position.Complete Details for the Key Account Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Job Location:Kochi/Cochin, Kolkata, New Delhi, Delhi / NCR, Mumbai (All Areas)
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 22/11/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Cipla Released Multiple Positions – Check List!!
Job Description/Skills Required
- Set up the Government Hospitals business in given geographic territory
- Plan & achieve sales targets and increase market share for assigned territory.
- Establish relationships & shape decisions with key hospital CIPs – engage customers like hospital HOD/Superintendent, purchase officers, pharmacy head for better hold over the business
- Champion client account with complete ownership across strategy, supply chain, order to cash cycle, product usage, challenges etc.
- Tender Management:
- Help discover, maintain and track tender calendar and requirements for territory Leverage market intelligence to collect past tender bid rates Coordinate with central team to ensure prep and submission of all necessary document for bid
- Account Management:
- Increase share of wallet for assigned territory in the govt. institutions Granular sales planning at account and division level Coordinate across all divisions internally for rate approval for brands Negotiate rate contracts to optimize offering across therapies Ensure inclusion of brands/molecules in Essential Drugs List (EDL) Engage the EDL, CIPs at the accounts to ensure uninterrupted supply Coordination with stockists to ensure timely supplies to hospital based on accepted orders Provide market feedback on product and competitor activity.
- Education: B.Sc./B.Tech/B.Com/B.Pharm from a Tier-I/Tier-II college, MBA is a plus
- 5-8 years of pharmaceutical/med tech sales experience, 2+ in Government Hospitals/institutions (Railways, Army, ESI, PSUs, DHS, CGHS, Teaching Institutes etc.)
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced working environment
- Possesses strong communication skills