Zydus Lifesciences Limited Released Job Openings On 16/09/2022.Zydus Cadila is one of the India’s leading healthcare companies and a global healthcare provider with a strength all along the pharmaceutical value chain. The groups state-of-the-art manufacturing infrastructure is spread across the five states Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Himachal Pradesh and Sikkim. Out of which, six facilities are USFDA approved. Zydus Lifesciences is headquartered in Ahmedabad, India, After a journey of growth spanning 27 years as Cadila Healthcare Ltd. and the Zydus Group, we have evolved and transformed ourselves in response to the changing times.
Zydus Lifesciences Limited Recruiting Diploma Graduates with 01-03 yrs of Experience for Clinical Pharmacist Position.Complete Details for the Clinical Pharmacist as follows.
Important Details :
- Job Location:Ahmedabad
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 16/09/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for audit of prescriptions of IP& OP patients on daily basis and prepare monitoring report accordingly.
- Monitor and analyze the adverse drug reactions or any drug related complication occurred. In case of ADR report to government authority in prescribed format.
- Responsible for different clinical audits.
- Initiate process audits to reduce / avoid routine process errors, e.g., Narcotic process audit, High alert medication audit etc.
- Being coordinator / member of Drug and Therapeutic Committee, organize committee meeting as per defined schedule. Ensure minutes of meeting and circulate the same to other members. Ensure implementation of agenda discussed during the meeting.
- Present monthly analysis of data, like ADRs, medication errors, prescription audits etc. to Drug and Therapeutic committee.
- Review Hospital Formulary annually in coordination with Hospital Pharmacy.
- Ensure removal of all recall medicines batches (in case of drug recall) hospital wide and ensure patient safety.
- To train hospital staff members on medication safety related issues.