Zuventus Healthcare Ltd Released Job Openings On 25/01/2023.Zuventus Healthcare ltd not just ‘yet another’ Pharma Company, but the company which has created a string of records in unthinkably short time frames. With all humility Zuventus prides itself as a Land Mark in Indian Pharma Industry. Born on 15th of July 2002, with the conviction that we are born to win, Zuventus virtually had a vertical take-off. Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Zuventus Healthcare Ltd Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Zuventus Healthcare Ltd Recruiting B.Sc/ B.pharma Any Graduate with Minimum 00-04 years of experience for Area Sales Manager (B2B) Position.Complete Details for the Area Sales Manager (B2B) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Deoghar, Medininagar/Daltonganj, Jamshedpur, Ranchi
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 25/01/2023
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time And Venue: 9th February – 10th February , 9.00 AM – 2.00 PM
RANCHI Venue for walk in Drive: Zuventus Healthcare Ltd HOTEL CHANAKYA BNR, Station Rd, Sirom Toly, Kishan Singh Colony, Gosaintola, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834001 Contact Mr.Giridharilal :8910694805Contact – Mr.GIRIDHARILAL ( 8910694805 )
Related Job : Intas Pharmaceuticals VIRTUAL Walk In On 5th Feb 2023
Freshers & experience B.sc,M.sc,B.pharm,M.pharm,ITI,Diploma,D.Pharm,B.tech,M.tech,Any Graduate Jobs In QC, QA, Production, Engineering, R&D, Micro, Store ,Sales,Medical Coding All Departments In Multiple Locations
Job Description/Skills Required
- Any graduate, with 4- 5 years of experience in pharma selling as a MR and 1- 2 years of experience as an ABM preferably in the relevant region.
- Strong basic understanding of pharmaceutical marketing and therapeutic area Deep knowledge of customer behaviour and products.
- Basic computer skills; good influencing, networking and interpersonal skills; strong communication skills and team player.
- Individuals with ability to drive results through processes and people, basic understanding of Indian pharmaceutical industry and business.
- Good verbal and written communication skills; good learner and coach with problem solving attitude.