Zuventus Healthcare Ltd Released Job Openings On 08/12/2022..Zuventus Healthcare ltd not just ‘yet another’ Pharma Company, but the company which has created a string of records in unthinkably short time frames. With all humility Zuventus prides itself as a Land Mark in Indian Pharma Industry. Born on 15th of July 2002, with the conviction that we are born to win, Zuventus virtually had a vertical take-off. Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Zuventus Healthcare Ltd Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Zuventus Healthcare Ltd Recruiting B.Pharma,B.Sc,Any Graduate with Minimum 00-04 years of experience for Medical Representative (MR) Position.Complete Details for the Medical Representative (MR) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Hybrid
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08/12/2022
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time And Venue: 16th December – 17th December , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Zuventus Health Care I-4 DSIDC Udyog Nagar Near Udyog nagar Metro Station Rohtak Road Delhi 110041 Tel 01145579354 011 45589354Contact – Mr.Manmohan Singh ( 9015056481 )
Related Job : Govt : Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Recruitment 2022 (Salary 2.24 lakh month) Last date : 31st Dec 2022
Freshers & experience B.sc,M.sc,B.pharm,M.pharm,ITI,Diploma,D.Pharm,B.tech,M.tech,Any Graduate Jobs In QC, QA, Production, Engineering, R&D, Micro, Store ,Sales,Medical Coding All Departments In Multiple Locations
Job Description/Skills Required
- Maintain good Relationship with Doctors, Chemist, Stockist and meeting sales goals.
- Maintaining proper Call Average
- Meeting Doctors to promote the company range of products in the territory
- Generate prescriptions from doctors by providing scientific information about the products and explaining the benefits gained by using them
- Meeting retail chemists to make sure that the company products are easily available for patients
- Meeting authorized Distributors/Stockists to ensure that the products are always available in the territory
- Ensure on-time payment collection and sales and stock data
- Do chemist survey to ensure availability of products
Click here for notification and Apply