IQVIA Released Job Openings On 12/12/2022.The Company offers commercial, physical, and biological research and development services, as well as value-based analyses, research studies, clinical management analytics, and health outcome optimization services.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Clinical Informatics as follows.
IQVIA Recruiting B.Pharama,M.Pharma,Pharm.D,BDS,MDS,BAMS & BHMS with 02-08 Years Experience for For Aggregate Reporting position.
Important Details :
- Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Hybrid
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application:12/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: Interested candidate can Share resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Freshers & experience B.sc,M.sc,B.pharm,M.pharm,ITI,Diploma,D.Pharm,B.tech,M.tech,Any Graduate Jobs In QC, QA, Production, Engineering, R&D, Micro, Store ,Sales,Medical Coding All Departments In Multiple Locations
Job Description/Skills Required
Apply knowledge and expertise for Safety Aggregate Report and Analytics (SARA) Center deliverables including safety aggregate reports, literature surveillance, signal management activities and benefit risk management documents.
• Serve as principal owner of the SARA deliverable and have responsibility for completion of the deliverable in compliance with all applicable service level agreements (SLA).
• Lead, author and finalize aggregate reports, including but not limited to PBRERs/PSUR, DSURs, PADERs, RMPs, ACOs, and line listings
• author responses to regulatory agency/ Pharmacovigilance Risk Assessment Committee (PRAC) inquiries, as required.
• Conduct/Lead ongoing literature safety surveillance for marketed and investigational products. Assist with the identification of ICSRs from literature, evaluation of events of special interests as well as aggregate data review.
• Act as Signal Management Lead on post-marketing and clinical trial projects. Set-up, implement, organize (including documentation) and lead safety management teams. Set-up and update products’ signaling strategies. Author and/or QC review all types of signal management deliverables. Lead/ conduct ongoing signal detection activities as per agreed signaling strategies, perform signal validation and signal evaluation analyses for proactive and timely identification of signals and characterisation of risks . Responsible for full documentation and tracking of signals.
• In a PV support role, lead/author and/or QC review safety responses to regulatory agencies/PRAC and justification documents to support labelling documents.
• Interface with clients and other functional groups within Lifecycle Safety and other business units, such as Regulatory affairs Reporting (RR), Real World Late Phase (RWLP), Medical Writing, Clinical Research, Quality, Knowledge Quality Management (KQM), Pharmacovigilance Support (PVS), Project Leads (PL), Medical Safety Advisors (MSA), Qualified Persons for Pharmacovigilance (QPPV) / Pharmacovigilance Contact at National Level (PCNL), Library Information Services (LIS), Safety Operations (SO), and Information Technology (IT), as needed.
• Participate in internal and external audits and inspections, as required.