Pfizer Released Job Openings On 02/12/2022. Pfizer Inc. is an American multinational pharmaceutical corporation. Pfizer is one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, and was ranked 64th on the 2020 Fortune 500 list of the largest U.S. corporations by total revenue, at $47.644 billion as of December 31, 2020 .
Pfizer Recruiting Graduate/Post-graduate/ Doctorate degree in life sciences/Pharmacy/Medical sciences or equivalent degrees with 02+ years of experience For Sr. Associate Publications Writer – GMAIST Position.Complete Details for the Sr. Associate Publications Writer – GMAIST as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Remote
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 02/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
Responsible for providing support to the Pfizer Biopharmaceuticals Group (PBG),Hospital Business Unit (HBU), Global Medical Affairs team specifically:
- Support development of abstracts, posters, manuscripts, congress presentations and slide decks as per the required business needs under the supervision of Publications writer.
- Perform requisite data mining as per the requisite needs of the document.
- Responsible for data quality control of all documents and ensure that data is objectively and accurately represented
- Adherence to general publication policies and company policies on all documents.
- Provide regular updates on projects using trackers and presentations as per pre-specified format.
- Train on developing plain language summaries for all manuscripts, as applicable.
- Scientific support at congresses including development of materials and reports.
- Providing support to the Medical Affairs group including but not limited to literature reviews and summaries, preparation of slide decks.
- Ensuring delivery of all required activities within expected timelines, on budget and adhering to all requisite guidelines.
The Associate Publications Writer supports the Publications Writer and the Global Medical Affairs by:
- Supporting manuscript writing including researching, organizing, compiling, and quality checking various types of technical and/or medical information.
- Creating slides, abstracts, training materials, and style guides, as needed for our clients and their diverse audiences.