Pfizer Released Job Openings On 25/11/2022. Pfizer Inc. is an American multinational pharmaceutical corporation. Pfizer is one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, and was ranked 64th on the 2020 Fortune 500 list of the largest U.S. corporations by total revenue, at $47.644 billion as of December 31, 2020 .
Pfizer Recruiting University degree in Pharmacy, Science, Chemical Engineering, or related technical discipline with 01+ years of experience For Quality Assurance Manager (temporary contract) Position.Complete Details for the Quality Assurance Manager (temporary contract) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Remote
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 25/11/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
How You Will Achieve It
- Maintain the quality systems and culture and aim for continuous improvement
- Resolve product quality and complaince issues (deviation management, customer complaints)
- Ensure GDP release is carried out in timely manner in accordance with applicable GDP regulations
- Fulfil the notification requirements for quality defects to the Board of Health in Slovenia
- Ensure quality oversight of the contractors in the GDP/GMP area
- Make independent quality decisions
- University degree in Pharmacy, Science, Chemical Engineering, or related technical discipline
- Experience in the area of quality assurance of medicinal products
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong negotiations and effective communication skills.
- Fluency (written and verbal) in English and Slovene