Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Released Job Openings On 12/12/2022.Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company, headquartered in Mumbai, India. Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) primarily develops medicines to treat respiratory disease, cardiovascular disease, arthritis, diabetes, depression and many other medical conditions
Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Recruiting MBBS/ MD/ MS with 00-01+years experience for Medical Reviewer position.Complete Details for the Medical Reviewer as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Mexico Remote
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 12//12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Project: Role: Medical Reviewer
- Preferred Educational Qualification for the role: MBBS/ MD/ MS
- Preferred experience for the role: Preferable experience in medical review, clinical research or similar areas.
- Fresher may also be considered.
- Responsibilities: 1. Using the clinical information available in safety databse to provide a company causality assessment and comment.
- 2. Review the case reports for medical sense which may include validation of adverse event listedness and correct adverse event coding, ensuring that the adverse event coding is consistent with the safety narrative, etc.
- 3. Request appropriate follow-up information to ensure that the case report contains enough information to perform a robust case causality assessment.
- 4. Adhoc signal management activities
- 5. Ensure compliance with global and local procedural documents and local implementation of customer’s and TCS’s policies, procedures and processes.
- Skills required:
- ➢ Computer Literate (good knowledge of MS Office)
- ➢ Sound understanding of the Drug Safety and Regulatory process
- ➢ Good problem solving and decision making skills
- ➢ Knowledge of drug safety & clinical development and ICH/GCP principles
- ➢ Good knowledge of pharmacovigilance practices
- ➢ Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to present and critically discuss clinical data in both internal and external discussions.
- ➢ Ability to evaluate and interpret clinical data (analytical thinking)
- ➢ Knowledge of US and EU pharmacovigilance regulatory requirement is an advantage
- ATTENTION: All candidates must attach their CVs during the application and the resume must be in ENGLISH