Pfizer Released Job Openings On 2709/2022. Pfizer Inc. is an American multinational pharmaceutical corporation. Pfizer is one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, and was ranked 64th on the 2020 Fortune 500 list of the largest U.S. corporations by total revenue, at $47.644 billion as of December 31, 2020 .
Pfizer Recruiting Post-graduate/ Doctorate degree in life sciences/Pharmacy/Medical sciences or equivalent degrees with 03+ years of experience For Publications Writer – GMAIST Position.Complete Details for the Publications Writer – GMAIST as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Remote
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 27/09/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job: IQVIA Looking For FRESHERS And Experienced
For more Latest pharma jobs https://pharmapage.in/
Job Description/Skills Required
Responsible for providing support to the Pfizer Biopharmaceuticals Group (PBG),Hospital Business Unit (HBU), Global Medical Affairs team specifically:
- Develop abstracts, posters, manuscripts, congress presentations and slide decks as per the required business needs.
- Perform requisite data mining and co-ordinate with cross-functional teams as per the requisite needs of the document.
- Responsible for review and data quality control of all documents and ensure that data is objectively and accurately represented
- Adherence to general publication policies and company policies on all documents.
- Provide regular updates on projects using trackers and presentations as per pre-specified format.
- Draft/train on developing plain language summaries for all manuscripts, as applicable.
- Attend publications group meetings and updates cross-functional teams on the status of current work.
- Participate in publications subcommittee to plan and implement appropriate publication strategy and tactics in accordance with Pfizer policy.
- Scientific support at congresses including development of materials and reports.
- Providing support to the Medical Affairs group including but not limited to literature reviews and summaries, preparation of slide decks.
- Ensuring delivery of all required activities within expected timelines, on budget and adhering to all requisite guidelines.
- Performs pre-medical review of promotional material to ensure it is accurate, truthful, not misleading and aligned with Core Claims, Common Technical and/or other regulatory documents.
- Support GMAIST team with core Global Medical Product Evaluation support (GMPE) tasks which includes researching literature databases, Health Hazard Assessments and medical writing activities related to product maintenance and defense of products, as needed.
Click here for Official notification and Apply